The best way to ensure proper growth of your tree is to prune every year, and fertilize twice annually to ensure strong, beautiful trees. The benefits of improving your landscape and providing proper sunlight for the turf below are not to be understated as well.
REASONS FOR TRIMMING YOUR TREES:
- remove deadwood; damaged, or diseased sections
- increase safety of property and surrounding homes
- clear utility lines and meet requirements of city codes
- remove obstructive limbs
- comply with common insurance requirements
- increase sunlight for turf and improve overall aesthetics of your yard